If you will use a delegate to complete Travel Authorizations and/or Expense Reports, please complete the following steps:
1. Connect to Cisco AnyConnect (VPN) if off campus, using your computer or mobile device
2. Access the UGA Financial Management System at financials.onesource.uga.edu
3. When prompted, sign in using your MyID, password, and ArchPass Duo.
1. Within UGA Financial Management, click the TE Profile & Delegation tile.
2. On the Authorize Users page, click the [+] sign to add a new row.
3. In this new row, within the Authorized User ID field, enter the MyID of the employee to which you wish to delegate authority.
4. Under Expense Document Type, select Travel Authorization.
5. Under Authorization Level, select Edit & Submit.
6. Click the [+] sign to add a new row again.
7. In this new row, within the Authorized User ID field, enter the MyID of the employee to which you wish to delegate authority.
8. Under Expense Document Type, select Expense Report.
9. Under Authorization Level, select Edit.
10. Click the Save button to save your delegate selections.
*Note: Delegates can create, modify, and submit travel authorizations for you. They can also create and modify expense reports for you; however, only the traveler can submit expense reports. Your submission of the expense report serves as your signature that the expenses reported are correct as submitted.
·Tutorials on how to use the UGA Financial Management System can be found in the OneSource Training Library at training.onesource.uga.edu.
· Additional information about UGA business travel can be accessed at travel.uga.edu.
· You can review the latest travel policies and procedures at https://busfin.uga.edu/accounts_payable/travel/.